Posted : Friday 14 June, 2002
The Cereals I Love.

I love cereal. It's not a proven fact, but i love it. There have been cereals that can never be replaced in my life. Most from my childhood when i was a sugar junkie. But i still love cereal, there are two elements of cereal that should not have been changed, the prizes and the box design. But today's society is a bunch of pussys, the prizes would probably be banned, and they'd cry over the design of the box, claiming it hurt them emotionally. I wish that Capt. Crunch, The Trix Rabbit, and Lucky Charms designs didn't change. They dont look as cool as they do now. It's so depressing.

One of my favorite cereals is Kix. Not because it is a clever shortening of the word "kicks", but because it tasted good. It was approved by mothers, so it didn't give you the sense of rebellion you usually get from eating cereals loaded with un-nutrients. But it didn't give you prizes, at least i didn't get any. That's its one fault, it didn't give you a reward for loading your body with sugary death. Oh well, it still tasted great and was somehow nutritional.

"Eat shit and die muthafucka!"

I like Cocoa Puffs, its endorsed by a crack-addict bird and it makes you increasingly more retarded the more you eat it. But who needs brains when you have sugar? The cereal itself looked like rabbit poop, so if you wetted them and put them on the ground of someone who had a rabbit as a pet, they would go crazy.

-James "petersonhank" Rivera petersonhank
AIM:hankahpeterson

Special Thanks to Matt from X-E, and also to fouff from Big Meats for inspiring me and for me borrowing pics from their sites. And also for thieving fouff's layout. Stupid unoriginal me.